San Candido and Alta Pusteria are also ideal for cycling and mountain biking. Whether in the valley or in the mountains: The experience of nature and the panoramic mountains are unique and fascinating.
Cycling on the Drava cycle path San Candido - Lienz
Comfortable, level cycling on the cycle paths in the valley. We recommend in particular the Drava cycle path from San Candido to Lienz in East Tyrol. Experience a unique day cycling 50 km gently downhill. Return comfortably by train.
Westwards, there is the Val Pusteria cycle path to Dobbiaco, Villabassa and on to Brunico and Rio Pusteria. There are many picturesque villages to discover.
Our Tip: Bicycle hire directly from the hotel!
Mountain biking in the Dolomites
If you prefer to conquer the mountains on a mountain bike, you will enjoy the Giro Bike Tour. Accompanied by guides you bike across 4 mountains with an altitude differential of 3500 meters (by lift and bike). The tour takes you to the most beautiful corners of the Sesto Dolomites with stunning views. Other special tips are the Stoneman Trail and the Südtirol Dolomiti Superbike route.
With us you benefit from:
- Bike hire from the hotel (at a cost)
- Monday to Friday guided biking tours with a qualified guide (contribution towards expenses - special price for our guests)
- The Drava cycle path runs directly past our hotel
- Gentle cycle paths in the valley and varied trails
- Advice on the most beautiful cycle paths and bike tours around San Candido